P700 700 Troubles. Rough idle, throttle kills it, Fan runs, Codes 7, 8, 9 and others.

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I use mouse traps and moth balls both. If I notice my mice are dirty, I'll try the Irish Spring soap. LOL
I have a major mouse problem, and I'm not sure moth balls are the answer to anything. I also put one of those poison blocks in the engine compartment just to check if it has been chewed on. I have multiple traps around my machine and keep them checked at least weekly, and they must be freshly baited (peanut butter is good bait). I became very defensive after mice put my lawn tractor out of commission by chewing the wiring. They like some of the wire coatings that some manufactures use instead of rubber. They seem to like my John Deere wiring material.
Get a Cat, that's what you have missing in you list of defensive measures.

Reactions: Mudwing
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
@Hondasxs Did you get those codes lists? I'd like to add them to the list I linked to earlier.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!