swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I use Emp,they are aluminum.
Had for 3 years and they are easy to remove and install.

H

HondaTech

Be cautious when buying A-arm guards. I've had several units come in with complaints of rubbing and port braking performance because the guards contact the wheels.

Also I believe '17 models have a different A-arm so if you've got a '17 you may want to look into that as well.

Reactions: Deluxe700
JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Be cautious when buying A-arm guards. I've had several units come in with complaints of rubbing and port braking performance because the guards contact the wheels.

Also I believe '17 models have a different A-arm so if you've got a '17 you may want to look into that as well.
Thanks for the heads-up! Mine is 2018 and on the 10th this next month, I take back for 1st service and be asking questions.

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2

Yeah ..the 2017's ARE different lower A-Arms...trust me, I know....
I use stick stoppers by strongmade...but...I did have to make some modifications, but that was because I have the EMP front bumber..the inside bend was not enough, and it would hit the bumper brace...I just cut a little off at an angle and all is well.

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yeah ..the 2017's ARE different lower A-Arms...trust me, I know....
I use stick stoppers by strongmade...but...I did have to make some modifications, but that was because I have the EMP front bumber..the inside bend was not enough, and it would hit the bumper brace...I just cut a little off at an angle and all is well.
Thanks for the reply!

Vato

Vato

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2015
Mine on my 700 were fantastic mud collectors!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!