Talon A few mods to my Talon

G

G_k-27

Sep 12, 2019
Flinthills
Ownership

1. Talon X
I finished a few mods that I wanted to share. I made a panel out of textured plastic and added a volt meter, USB charger, horn button and an additional button for future use. Not totally happy with the circular cutouts, the hole saw grabbed and took a chunk out of one side, will probably redo it over the winter.

IMG 1445 L

I added a fused power block made by Eastern Beaver, their kit has everything you need and is a perfect fit.
IMG 1444 L

I had a L bracket laying around that worked quite well to mount it on.
IMG 1428 L

The kit ties into the rear tail light circuit with this adaptor, a relay picks up when you turn the key on to power the block.
IMG 1438 L

Mounted my 1.5 gal. Kolpin gas can to the cargo rack. Bought the plastic storage container from TSC and use a couple of bungie tie downs to keep it in place.
IMG 1446 L

I mounted one of these manual canisters on each side of the roll cage. Plan to carry my tool roll or 30 oz. MSR bottles of fuel in them.
IMG 1449 L

I wanted a horn and this one is pretty loud for it's size.
IMG 1448 L

I still need to add a windshield for cool weather riding but am having a hard time deciding on which one to go with. I plan to make a couple of trips to Colorado next summer. I afraid it's going to be a long winter.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JimmyTalon

Apr 13, 2019
SE Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon R
You've been busy! Looks good.
I'd like to know more about the tailgate please.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!