Talon A few mods to my Talon

G

G_k-27

Sep 12, 2019
Flinthills
Ownership

1. Talon X
I finished a few mods that I wanted to share. I made a panel out of textured plastic and added a volt meter, USB charger, horn button and an additional button for future use. Not totally happy with the circular cutouts, the hole saw grabbed and took a chunk out of one side, will probably redo it over the winter.

IMG 1445 L

I added a fused power block made by Eastern Beaver, their kit has everything you need and is a perfect fit.
IMG 1444 L

I had a L bracket laying around that worked quite well to mount it on.
IMG 1428 L

The kit ties into the rear tail light circuit with this adaptor, a relay picks up when you turn the key on to power the block.
IMG 1438 L

Mounted my 1.5 gal. Kolpin gas can to the cargo rack. Bought the plastic storage container from TSC and use a couple of bungie tie downs to keep it in place.
IMG 1446 L

I mounted one of these manual canisters on each side of the roll cage. Plan to carry my tool roll or 30 oz. MSR bottles of fuel in them.
IMG 1449 L

I wanted a horn and this one is pretty loud for it's size.
IMG 1448 L

I still need to add a windshield for cool weather riding but am having a hard time deciding on which one to go with. I plan to make a couple of trips to Colorado next summer. I afraid it's going to be a long winter.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JimmyTalon

Apr 13, 2019
SE Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon R
You've been busy! Looks good.
I'd like to know more about the tailgate please.