P1000 A little bump.....

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had some store credit at Satv so I went with the mtxmud6 soundbar, heard from some buddies it was a solid unit. Over all happy with the mtx but it was missing something......bass. I added this marine sub/amp combo from Jensen. It doesn't rattle things but adds to the overall sound quality. I was planning on mounting it to the roof but it fit great in this location.

20170920 203844

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had some store credit at Satv so I went with the mtxmud6 soundbar, heard from some buddies it was a solid unit. Over all happy with the mtx but it was missing something......bass. I added this marine sub/amp combo from Jensen. It doesn't rattle things but adds to the overall sound quality. I was planning on mounting it to the roof but it fit great in this location.

View attachment 54846
Looks like a good location.

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 54846
Looks like a good location.
Yeah time will tell....we'll see how long it last!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 54846
Any link to what you bought?

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 54846
Is it waterproof? May need to be in that location.

Reactions: Kolton