A new trailmap-Tablet - UWS Offroad. Worth a look?

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
So, I have seen this on Facebook and thought I would share, the pricing seems better than a lot of the competition. Just curious if anyone has used a tablet from UWS offroad yet?
I figured I would share since our last post about sharing maps and helping others went south due to reasons beyond a normal forum users ability to correct, this may help some of you that do not want to install the map overlays and Oruxmaps yourself or just don't have a tablet. (Or do not want to pay a lot more to get what is often public content)

UWS Offroad Tablet online store!

UWS Offroad Facebook LInk

Last edited by a moderator:
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
While looking for free map of Hatfield/McCoy Trails last year, I found info on the RZR Forum. It was BobT that made them up and he was very helpful in getting them loaded on my phone. Naturally, it would be better on a tablet! Although smaller on the phone, at least I would be able to find a way out ...... lol.

Last edited:
pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, he states he is using Bob's maps for certain areas and other maps for different spots. I run Orux and have maps that cover most of the popular riding areas and outlaw spots, but most people tend to not want to DIY this for some reason so I thought I would mention this.

THEOLDMAN

THEOLDMAN

Lifetime Member
Apr 4, 2018
Washington, North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
While looking for free map of Hatfield/McCoy Trails last year, I found info on the RZR Forum. It was BobT that made them up and he was very helpful in getting them loaded on my phone. Naturally, it would be better on a tablet! Although smaller on the phone, at least I would be able to find a way out ...... lol.
I had those maps loaded on a 10"tablet and it is awesome.

Reactions: BigOL3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!