Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I don't know the transparency % , they do have a bunch of small holes in them for trancparency though......... I will get a pic for you tonight !
Like the stickers on city bus windows I assume.

Reactions: Chooglin
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
That has to be the meanest looking front end you can put on a P5! Nice job Chooglin. Have to ask though, no stick stoppers? Now you'll have to change your avatar.

C

Chooglin

Ya ,no stick stoppers , I just wonder how long before my luck runs out and I jab one of those boots......lol. I'm sure I will install some eventually! !

C

Chooglin

You're a bad influence, I just ordered them. :D That company is pretty close to you, in Medina. You didn't happen to have anything to do with them making them for the P5 did you?
No had nothing to do with it , I seen them on another p500 and I said , I gotta have a set of those !!..........I think they come in other colors too !

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
No had nothing to do with it , I seen them on another p500 and I said , I gotta have a set of those !!..........I think they come in other colors too !
Well, they're on. Kind of a pain to put on. You didn't pull your headlights did you? I pulled the push pins and a couple of screws, was able to pull plastic surround out enough to place them. Not a perfect fit, had to do some trimming but...looks bad ass! Hope they stay stuck. Thanks Joe.

C

Chooglin

Well, they're on. Kind of a pain to put on. You didn't pull your headlights did you? I pulled the push pins and a couple of screws, was able to pull plastic surround out enough to place them. Not a perfect fit, had to do some trimming but...looks bad ass! Hope they stay stuck. Thanks Joe.
I was going to try to do it without pulling them , but I figured it would be easier to fit them if I pulled them , so that's what I did !!!
We need some pics @trigger !

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I was going to try to do it without pulling them , but I figured it would be easier to fit them if I pulled them , so that's what I did !!!
We need some pics @trigger !
Wow, you did do it the right/hard way. They definitely would've been easier to apply that way though. Pics are coming. Work in Ohio all week and go home on weekends. Got a couple of other things I'm doing to it as well. Taking it out this weekend and will post some after.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Wow, you did do it the right/hard way. They definitely would've been easier to apply that way though. Pics are coming. Work in Ohio all week and go home on weekends. Got a couple of other things I'm doing to it as well. Taking it out this weekend and will post some after.
Let's see Bro
pics...or it never happened

Reactions: trigger
advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Let's see Bro
pics...or it never happened
Don't make him angry...you wouldn't like him
when he's angry! :D P5 Eyeballs

Reactions: rocmar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!