Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hello,
My name is Richard. I own a Honda Rincon, Rancher, and Fourtrax and 1988 Foreman 350. I have owned a Rubicon, Foreman, and a grizzly for a short time. (sold that belt driven pos quick). I operate 2FarOffRoad.com which I sale Honda ATV parts and accessories from on a PT basis. Also on eBay too. I have been riding ATV's since 1995 when I got a Trx300 2x4 to call my own. I ran that thing to death until it got stolen. I live in North Carolina and work FT for one of the top retailers in the world.

I started this site because I am in the market for a SxS. I wanted a site I could post about my hobby. One controlled by actual Honda owners and not a corporate conglomerate who does not even own a ATV. I am a Honda fan and will choose Honda over any other. But sometimes the devil pulls you and you go test ride a can-am Maverick... damn that thing is powerful. However, I do not fell like buying stock in a belt manufacture so I'm sticking with Honda. All the power is nice, but I like knowing that I will make it home each trip. All my Honda ATV's have never let me down, not once.
I do sometimes carry a spare belt, Its to save me from having to pull other peoples a** home. And as a joke. lol. Never really had to use it.

I will be buying a Pioneer.... Red, 700-4 probably.

I ride the Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV about 3 times a year. Ride Carolina Adventure World, Brown MTN, Uwharrie. and local places around Charlotte NC.

I would like to thank you for viewing this post and please take time to join my new forum.
Thanks.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
welcome Richard.

Reactions: Jshell3
E

Ezgo

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Rockford Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
When I was looking at getting a side by side I only looked at Honda, I wish they had more aftermarket stuff to add to it, and it's getting better all Ready from I can see.

Reactions: AKRider
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When I was looking at getting a side by side I only looked at Honda, I wish they had more aftermarket stuff to add to it, and it's getting better all Ready from I can see.

Yep. Definitely getting better. Welcome to the club!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Welcome Hondasxs! I love it don't change it that made me grin. You've made a great site here and we all see and appreciate your hard work. When there is a problem you've always been on it and even asking for suggestions. Just the the other day in fact. Ive personally always appreciated it and some days more then others, today was one of those. It's a crazy place sometimes but I know everyone is thankful of it. Thanks Boss.
And thanks @Ezgo for bumping this and welcome yourself!!

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
I'll tell ya one thing, this place has so many posts there's no way for an average dude like myself to read or even see everyone of them. Nice job on building a top notch site that so many people call "their" forum. (Needathumbsuprighthere)

The other funny deal about your original post is your admitting to your addiction like everyone else does right off the bat

" Hello my name is Richard,I have a problem....lol"

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!