BOX1

P700 Accessories availability

BTenn

BTenn

Jun 15, 2021
NW wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi all, I’m new to the SXS ownership world. I purchased a 2017 700-4D Pioneer recently. We took a trail ride in Northern Wi. Just yesterday. (About a 30mile inaugural ride) after a few conversations with experienced riders I am coming to the realization that I’ll be looking to buy a spare tire. Also thinking of going with all 4(5 with spare) new rims and same sized tires. Thought being if one blows in front or back it won’t matter. Winch leads me to my questions,
#1- if i go with a larger/different tire size would it affect the performance of the machine? I don’t plan on going much different. Maybe all 9” instead of 10”&8” B&F. also open to suggestions from experience.
#2- Is there any reliable spare tire mount that will work with a bed extender on?
#3- were looking for a soft enclosure, Doors,etc. any aftermarket places/suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Anyone near NW WI wants to get out for a ride PM ME. Wife and I love it and can’t wait to experience more!

03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
I upgraded to 26" Bighorns and am 100% happy.

We usually ride NW WI a few times every summer but with the kids having ball tournaments every weekend it doesn't look like it's going to happen this year. Bummer because we love it up there. Been camping just south of Pattison Park for 20+ years.

Reactions: BTenn
osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I used 27x12 bighornes for a little bit and loved them. Now running 29x14 bighornes. With the 29s it is just a little slower getting to top speed. Picture on left is with 27s and on the right is with 29s. The bighorne is a great all around tire and light too

20210124 115550 20210515 175603

Reactions: BTenn
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!