Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Don't want to hang a bunch of junk on it, but that bed extender just gained me a ton of room!!

You don't see many people using the Honda bed extender. I had one on my 700 and now have one on my 1000, I really like it even though they are little pricey. When I have my wife and two sons riding with me, I've got to have that extra room on the tailgate.

Your vehicle is looking good. What kind of tires are you going to get?

MTotten

MTotten

May 6, 2016
Marshfield Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
You don't see many people using the Honda bed extender. I had one on my 700 and now have one on my 1000, I really like it even though they are little pricey. When I have my wife and two sons riding with me, I've got to have that extra room on the tailgate.

Your vehicle is looking good. What kind of tires are you going to get?
General. Similar to these on this 1000

F

fish

May 20, 2016
Sault Ste. Marie Ontario
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just put the split windshield on yesterday. I like your bed extender and side mirrors. I will look at them next.
You have a great looking ride. Nice.

Reactions: MTotten
advertisement
MTotten

MTotten

May 6, 2016
Marshfield Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Are the mirrors easily pulled in while on the trail to prevent damage from brush?
Yes, there is a set screw that tightens the tension (so the won't move in the breeze) but you can fold them in with one finger. Everything I have used have been Honda, but the Kolpins are hard to beat and for $49.00, they are a bargain.

F

fish

May 20, 2016
Sault Ste. Marie Ontario
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes, there is a set screw that tightens the tension (so the won't move in the breeze) but you can fold them in with one finger. Everything I have used have been Honda, but the Kolpins are hard to beat and for $49.00, they are a bargain.
Thanks. I'll check them out.

MTotten

MTotten

May 6, 2016
Marshfield Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Where did you get your Rotopax setup?
The accessory bar is from Kolpin ( Chose it because it was narrower than the Rotopax for visibility), then I ordered the Rotopax and the Rotopax mount from the Rotopax eBay store. REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU READ ONLINE, the Rotopax bracket lines right up with the Kolpin plate that comes with the bar

Reactions: joeymt33
PASledneck

PASledneck

Jul 22, 2016
Palmer, AK
Ownership

1. 700-4
The accessory bar is from Kolpin ( Chose it because it was narrower than the Rotopax for visibility), then I ordered the Rotopax and the Rotopax mount from the Rotopax eBay store. REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU READ ONLINE, the Rotopax bracket lines right up with the Kolpin plate that comes with the bar
Excellent, thanks for the info!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!