P1000 Added a few

Lindyrig

Lindyrig

Jan 26, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I didn't want to, but the tracks throw so much snow dust I had to closer up.
Honda glass windshield
Honda wiper kit
Honda accessory switch panel
Honda upper doors
Honda hard rear panel
52 in light bar with pods in back
Accessory plug in rear panel for sprayer, switched from inside.

Beat the $hit out of it last night. Everything held up, so far I'm happy with it all.

KIMG0359 KIMG0360 KIMG0363 KIMG0365 KIMG0366

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I didn't want to, but the tracks throw so much snow dust I had to closer up.
Honda glass windshield
Honda wiper kit
Honda accessory switch panel
Honda upper doors
Honda hard rear panel
52 in light bar with pods in back
Accessory plug in rear panel for sprayer, switched from inside.

Beat the $hit out of it last night. Everything held up, so far I'm happy with it all.

View attachment 248316 View attachment 248317 View attachment 248318 View attachment 248319 View attachment 248320
Looks great!

Reactions: TimG and Lindyrig
sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
Tracks look bad a$$. I’d like to ride somewhere where tracks were a necessity sometime. I have the same 1000-3 LE. Looks sharp.

I couldn’t imagine needing tracks and not a cab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lindyrig
sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
What is your side view mirror set up? How are they mounted and how do you like them with the Honda doors? I’d love to have a set, but figured the passenger side view would be blocked? Interested in your set up.

R

rickoshea

the tracks do throw a lot of snow.i put doors on mine a couple days ago to seal it up.went all last winter without them but decided this year that enough was enough.i can't get it into my garage with a hard top so i'm stuck with a soft bimini tho'.it just clears the door with the tracks on.

Lindyrig

Lindyrig

Jan 26, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Tracks look bad a$$. I’d like to ride somewhere where tracks were a necessity sometime. I have the same 1000-3 LE. Looks sharp.

I couldn’t imagine needing tracks and not a cab.

I've rode snowmobile all my life so thought I'd be fine. I was wrong, this cab with the wiper made a world of difference.

Lindyrig

Lindyrig

Jan 26, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What is your side view mirror set up? How are they mounted and how do you like them with the Honda doors? I’d love to have a set, but figured the passenger side view would be blocked? Interested in your set up.

I think they are seizmik. I only mounted the driver's side because they mount in the same place as the windshield. I also don't think you would be able to see the right side good enough. I did have to notch out the plastic on the door kit, not a big deal. They clamp around the roll bar.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!