P1000 added some panels

kjw83

kjw83

Dec 2, 2017
Madisonville KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally got around to putting on the small rear panels.....I think it looks pretty good for a base model and couldn’t be happier.....also added the longer tailgate cables......now if I could just convince my wife it needs better wheels :)

C2FB5E4F 7AA3 43E2 9AE5 CE50351A7ACD

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally got around to putting on the small rear panels.....I think it looks pretty good for a base model and couldn’t be happier.....also added the longer tailgate cables......now if I could just convince my wife it needs better wheels :)

View attachment 72012
Just start putting back 10 here 20 there you'll get there . If you did it all at once then what would you do ?

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

D

DDDonkey

I'm in the same boat for new tires/wheels, but am too cheap to new ones on until the factory ones are done. It just make me get out and ride more.

Reactions: BWAF
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 72012

Fun to dress them up isn't it?!?!?

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!