P1000 Aftermarket glass with OEM hard doors

Z

zrob

Jan 20, 2023
Cormorant MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My pioneer 1000-5 has finally come in after waiting 8 months. Dealer is going through accessories, I need the hard doors but sounds like alot of folks don't like non vented OEM glass (for the no opening, no vent), does any one know of any aftermarket glass (with an opening feature or vent) that would be compatible with the OEM hard doors/roof?

I searched but not much out there yet on the '22's for sure, and dealer had no idea of course.

THX

Last edited:
advertisement
NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you talking about the glass in the doors or the windshield? Door glass rolls down like a car. I have the OEM windshield on mine and don't mind it being fixed. I've seen guys add vents between the glass and the dash/hood

Z

zrob

Jan 20, 2023
Cormorant MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes I'm talking about the front windshield and having a option to vent it with having full doors on it there's not much out there to verify if any of the aftermarket suppliers work with the OEM full
doors and roof

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
My Pioneer has a full fixed polycabonate windshield and full OEM doors with roll down windows. I added Siezmik windshield vents and was happy with the resulting ventilation. SuperATV has a fixed glass windshield with underglass vents also.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!