rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 15706 Just bought this one this morning.

Likely an updated version of rocmar's. Impressive construction for $9 (Autozone), all-metal except for the cute little ATV tire armor.

Also picked up an 18"-- 1/2" drive breaker bar and a 19mm deep socket to carry as a lug wrench. $18 for both. Ain't Snap-on, but guaranteed for life, and slips nicely into the tool bag.
Plus....Sledge...
yours works also as a spare
HaHa

Reactions: Sledge
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I can agree to this::::
if you know your ride &
are an experienced rider
you can tell....where your at on your tires
Exactly! I try to run 9 lbs and I check it with that same Slime gauge. Gets it close anyway. If it looks and feels too soft I add air, zero bulge at the bottom and stiff, let a little out. All about feel to me, regardless of what that gauge says.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Exactly! I try to run 9 lbs and I check it with that same Slime gauge. Gets it close anyway. If it looks and feels too soft I add air, zero bulge at the bottom and stiff, let a little out. All about feel to me, regardless of what that gauge says.

Max psi reading on tire 18psi =43 mph
10 psi reading 39 mph
on same trail same condition

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!