Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Come out Come out Where every you are!! I would like to pile up some names in here So we can all get together and do some rides or something!!

Reactions: Psylas
Psylas

Psylas

Apr 30, 2015
Anchorage, Alaska
There has got to be a few on here. Dealers can't keep the 4s on their lots. Anchorage and the Valley dealers units where sold before they even hit the lots.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
@gokorn1 @Vic Laird @ZacharyThoman
Would you guys be interested in a group ride or something?

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
@GeraldNewton how about you?

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
@feetpiece

Reactions: feetpiece
feetpiece

feetpiece

May 10, 2015
I'm still setting mine up and fixing my transport vehicle so my range is limited. I would love to go back out to Monument this summer.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
ill research it I don't know much about it.

feetpiece

feetpiece

May 10, 2015
My old Outlander on monument (Eureka) back in 06/12

11391140_10153599883073455_5268851689468388714_n.jpg

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
@p500fan where about are you located? what island?

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
Hey guys! I'm another AK Pioneer owner. I know there have to be more of us, because the last time I was in the Mat-Su Valley, (back in May), the roads were full of RVs pulling UTVs on trailers. The dealers in Anchorage can't keep Pioneers in stock, & I had to buy one in Seattle. I am up for a group ride, but it may have to be a few months down the road. I have a baby due in September, & my play time is about to go on hold until spring. Ha!

Psylas

Psylas

Apr 30, 2015
Anchorage, Alaska
Hey guys! I'm another AK Pioneer owner. I know there have to be more of us, because the last time I was in the Mat-Su Valley, (back in May), the roads were full of RVs pulling UTVs on trailers. The dealers in Anchorage can't keep Pioneers in stock, & I had to buy one in Seattle. I am up for a group ride, but it may have to be a few months down the road. I have a baby due in September, & my play time is about to go on hold until spring. Ha!
Hey welcome! are you in Anchorage? Knik isn't too far from Anch and is a nice ride out to the glacier. I was mobbing around there yesterday. Seen a green p7004 headed out that way while I was heading home.

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
No, I'm in Sand Point. I'm on an island in the Aleutian Chain. However, we fly into Anchorage periodically. Will be coming there sometime in the next week or so for another sonogram/checkup. The only way for me to get my ride out of here is to ferry it to Homer. They have cut the ferry schedule due to the budget crisis, so that is somewhat of a pain at the moment.

Psylas

Psylas

Apr 30, 2015
Anchorage, Alaska
I see, if you ever have plans on bringing your ride into town be sure to give a heads up, and congrats on the new addition!

Reactions: p500fan
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
No, I'm in Sand Point. I'm on an island in the Aleutian Chain. However, we fly into Anchorage periodically. Will be coming there sometime in the next week or so for another sonogram/checkup. The only way for me to get my ride out of here is to ferry it to Homer. They have cut the ferry schedule due to the budget crisis, so that is somewhat of a pain at the moment.
I here you! I am in Kodiak but I am willing to travel, I just need solid plans and time to get a ferry.

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
Thanks! I will do that! It may be next spring, due to the baby coming this fall, but I am kinda pumped about roaming the state next summer. I'm new to AK, and to having summers off, so I am looking for ways to entertain myself in the off season.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
@Alaska_Honda

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!