Almost Sorry I Found This Site

weelad

weelad

Sep 9, 2019
West Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes this site is helpful and hurtfull at the same time. You will probably open your wallet more than you want to before its over. I bought the same machine and keep it over by the silver lake sand dunes but reside in metro detroit as well. I did the same as you with what I considered must haves, the roof, windshield and winch right out of the gate. My first night drive showed me I needed a back up light and it hasnt stopped from there. I have owned it since October and still spend a little every month on other must haves :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just bought a new 2018 P1K-5 with roof, winch and windshield and a trailer to drag it around on. Thought I was all set for a while.Then I find this site to see that i am just getting started. Anyways put a few hundred miles on it on the farm roads around here and loving it. Cant wait to get it up into northern Michigan on the
trail systems.
WELCOME! It starts with accessories and then the bug will bite you, to start traveling all over to meet members you have been posting with, great fun!

NielsC

NielsC

Nov 28, 2019
Prescott, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just bought a new 2018 P1K-5 with roof, winch and windshield and a trailer to drag it around on. Thought I was all set for a while.Then I find this site to see that i am just getting started. Anyways put a few hundred miles on it on the farm roads around here and loving it. Cant wait to get it up into northern Michigan on the
trail systems.
You can buy a bunch of trim and doodads but basically the p-1000 is pretty awesome right out of the box.

HondaRed16

HondaRed16

Oct 27, 2018
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What Nielc said 😀

If you don’t read on this site everyday your Honda will perform very well just like you have it LOL.
BUT, there are some pretty neat toys and ideas here that are awesome and MOST not too expensive.
Have fun it’s a blast.

advertisement
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
trail systems.
Welcome from western North Carolina, I was told that B.O.A.T. Meant Break Out Another Thousand when I got my boat...
After finding this site. PIONEER must be Japanese for "gonna spend a butt load of money on upgrades" . Enjoy the ride:p

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado.

I don't blame this site, I blame @Lil_Steve for inviting me to the SxS rally in Hurricane, UT last November and showing this retiring off road motorcycle rider how much fun SxSs are. He's provided me with a never ending list of 'things I can't live without'. :oops:

I may, or may not, have been the one who sent him the link for the Talon he bought though. :p

Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado.

I don't blame this site, I blame @Lil_Steve for inviting me to the SxS rally in Hurricane, UT last November and showing this retiring off road motorcycle rider how much fun SxSs are. He's provided me with a never ending list of 'things I can't live without'. :oops:

I may, or may not, have been the one who sent him the link for the Talon he bought though. :p

Whoever said "buy once, cry once" needs a smack upside their head! I've been buying and crying ever since you sent me that link but have enjoyed nearly every minute of it.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the Club from rb3offroad.com. Take a look at our site we offer wheel spacers, door bushing (yes doors rattle) etc... But most of all have Fun

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!