drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know we all buy a ton of stuff off Amazon. Look into Amazon/Smile. When you use Amazon Smile a portion of the sale goes to a charity. I send all of mine to Rhea County United Way because my Wife is the director of it. If you don't have anyone to donate too, feel free to use Rhea County United Way.. my Wife would appreciate all the help she can get.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I know we all buy a ton of stuff off Amazon. Look into Amazon/Smile. When you use Amazon Smile a portion of the sale goes to a charity. I send all of mine to Rhea County United Way because my Wife is the director of it. If you don't have anyone to donate too, feel free to use Rhea County United Way.. my Wife would appreciate all the help she can get.

Next time I order lights ,I'll try it. :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!