Music program or App

Hoosier1960

Hoosier1960

Lifetime Member
Jul 26, 2023
Indiana
Ownership

1. 500
What is everyone using to play music on their Android device. I don’t want anything streaming because the tablet is WiFi only and I don’t want to depend on having a signal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
What is everyone using to play music on their Android device. I don’t want anything streaming because the tablet is WiFi only and I don’t want to depend on having a signal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I personally like Spotify. Yes it is streaming however, you can create a list of favorite songs and download them in the app for play when offline.

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I downloaded a bunch of my songs off of my iTunes album. I was able to upload all of my cds from the 90’s onto iTunes back in the day somehow. I had tried putting it all on my Samsung Galaxy tablet but couldn’t figure out how to play them so I just uploaded a lot of them onto my phone and use that while riding.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I just hum tunes to myself. The more I drink, the better I sound!

LOL. Seriously, I have a boatload of MP3 files on the tablet and use the Samsung music app. If I have cell service, then I use Pandora.

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I run PowerAmp, it's a very full-featured player.

I have a 256gb micro SD in my phone, with around 18k mp3s on it.

When you use a streaming service and their download option, those are locked files that you can't use anywhere else. My library is all mp3 and I have it completely duplicated on my PC for backup.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I use apple music. Download the songs/albums I like and have a huge playlist 🤟🏻 also loaded all my CD’s (a $hit ton) on to iTines and loaded to a few SD cards. Moved them to an ipod at one time, but my phone has enough space that they are now loaded to it. You could load them to a tablet as well.
Lots of options out there. Pick your poison

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!