highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Some of you shopping my online store have probably noticed that I am an Amsoil dealer. I sell products through my store but I wanted to let everyone know about the Amsoil Prefered Customer (PC) program that allows you to purchase products at wholesale prices, get free shipping over $100 (better than what dealers get) and provide dealer representatives like myself a very small commission with every purchase you make.

The Preferred Customer page link through my dealership is here. There is a lot of information in a simple format.

PC benefits are shown below. If you choose to become a prefered customer through my dealership, I'll be available to assist you with product info anyway that I can. This is a great program for customers to reduce cost on Amsoil products.

If anyone has any questions send me a message and I'll get back with you ASAP.

Screenshot 2022 04 29 at 09 12 25 Become a Preferred Customer and Save   AMSOIL

Screenshot 2022 04 29 at 09 13 12 Become a Preferred Customer and Save   AMSOIL

Reactions: Blownzuki
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Some of you shopping my online store have probably noticed that I am an Amsoil dealer. I sell products through my store but I wanted to let everyone know about the Amsoil Prefered Customer (PC) program that allows you to purchase products at wholesale prices, get free shipping over $100 (better than what dealers get) and provide dealer representatives like myself a very small commission with every purchase you make.

The Preferred Customer page link through my dealership is here. There is a lot of information in a simple format.

PC benefits are shown below. If you choose to become a prefered customer through my dealership, I'll be available to assist you with product info anyway that I can. This is a great program for customers to reduce cost on Amsoil products.

If anyone has any questions send me a message and I'll get back with you ASAP.

View attachment 331906

View attachment 331907
How much for a complete P1 douche, diffs included with Amsoil to 72738? How do you get to your store?

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Currently amsoil charges $13.99 flat rate shipping.
Full oil change with sub transmission requires 8 qts. That cost is $136.72
The diff fuid requires 1 qt to change front and rear. That cost is $20.89. This is currently out of stock though since last week.
Amsoil does not have the filters for Honda, so I sell Hiflo brand filters that are $18 for both oil filters.
Amsoil also collects tax on anything I order to be dropshipped and that is an unknown untill checkout. I can provide a 100% accurate cost once I place the dropship order with amsoil. I had some diff fluid in stock but sold it immediately!