P500 And Now For Something Completely Different . . .

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Great pictures KyGal and futzin!

Man I envy you 2 being that close to great trails. I mean, we have a pretty awesome ORV trail system here in Michigan, but I have to trailer north about 2 hours to get to the closest. But if I want scenery like your pictures, that's about 4hrs or more north. I always said if I lived closer to something like what you have, I'd be riding every day!

I keep trying to talk the wife into when we retire to move out to Moab. If I did, I think I'd empty my retirement fund in a couple of years😄

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Those pictures suck!.
That place looks sucky.
Doesn't even look like it's worth getting the P5 out for.
You suck.
I wouldn't go there even if I was invited.

Last edited:
hallic

hallic

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2019
Central MN
Ownership

1. 500
😍. Gonna have to hang out with y'all next summer for a bit hopefully.... That looks fantastic.

• Love
Reactions: KyGal83 and TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!