ANNOUNCING THE HONDASXS CLUB - PIONEER TAKEOVER 2023....

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Your on Crack. The scenery was awsome but the trails sucked.
It was definitely more like roads for sure but yes the scenery blows Tennessee beyond comparison and Colorado doesn’t beat Crunchy to death . Every time I rode Tennessee either me or Crunchy got crunched!

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure if I should post here but I figure this is prolly the best place to do so.

I booked a cabin/ house at The Ridges at Royal Blue for June 1-4 but just my son’s baseball team entered a tournament in Houston that weekend so I can’t make the Takeover (regrettably). I don’t think I can cancel the reservation so if anyone is in need of a cabin maybe we could talk about taking over my reservation. If anyone is interested, PM me and I’ll give you the specifics (name of the cabin, price, occupancy, etc.) if I recall, the cabin sleeps 8, is a two or three bedroom, full kitchen, 55” LCD TV, rear deck. The price I paid total was roughly $1200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Not sure if I should post here but I figure this is prolly the best place to do so.

I booked a cabin/ house at The Ridges at Royal Blue for June 1-4 but just my son’s baseball team entered a tournament in Houston that weekend so I can’t make the Takeover (regrettably). I don’t think I can cancel the reservation so if anyone is in need of a cabin maybe we could talk about taking over my reservation. If anyone is interested, PM me and I’ll give you the specifics (name of the cabin, price, occupancy, etc.) if I recall, the cabin sleeps 8, is a two or three bedroom, full kitchen, 55” LCD TV, rear deck. The price I paid total was roughly $1200.

You could always swap the dates and come to the MOM ride. Dates will post after TO

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV

Last year, I had to cancel my 2022 TO cabin @ RRB. They said I had 1 year to reschedule a new stay before I would lose it. I booked this year's cabin (for 2023 TO) with that credit. You don't have to STAY within a year, just rebook a new stay. I booked shortly before the year was up, but am staying after that year was/is up.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL

I might be interested in taking this! We can pm if it is available? Thanks

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
How do I get an invite?

Usually posted after takeover.

Here is last years for you information.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!