BOX1

Announcing the Viper V2 UTV Winch - a NEW GENERATION OF VIPER!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is V2 successor to the Elite or where does it fall in there lineup?
It will be fully replacing the Elite lineup.
I also think they are discontinuing the mid model Max lineup.
The Midnight lineup is staying around for now as a budget winch.

Reactions: ChadD
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In stock and ready to ship. 0dc96acbbff0188f24cd8937ef2e5abd

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

JasonBoh

JasonBoh

Mar 23, 2021
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Getting ready to mount my 1st winch in my 21 1000-5 with a stock bumper. Just double checking... But will this winch fit in the factory bumper as long as I order the mount.

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335
Z

Zigblazer

Dec 28, 2021
NE MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm considering ordering the V2 6000lb winch, for the 1000-5 Pioneer. What mounts has anyone used with it? Their website shows that the mount they make requires drilling, adjustment of tie rods, and attaches using u-bolts. Are there other options that would work?

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I'd consider upgrading to a bigger winch on my Talon. QUESTION: Will the 6k Viper mount to my Honda factory Warn winch mount?

Steve

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm considering ordering the V2 6000lb winch, for the 1000-5 Pioneer. What mounts has anyone used with it? Their website shows that the mount they make requires drilling, adjustment of tie rods, and attaches using u-bolts. Are there other options that would work?
Where did you see someting about tie rod adjustment?
And I think the hole drilling has been resolved. It was just to accommodate a larger bolt anyways, nothing a novice couldn't do.

More info on the winch mount with V2 here - P1000 - Honda Pioneer 1000 Viper V2 winch mount install!
I also want to add clocking instructions and images to move the power post.
And add images of the motor on the driver's side to show why I think the motor on the passenger is better in this case. (user preference I guess).

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335
Z

Zigblazer

Dec 28, 2021
NE MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here Viper Pioneer Winch Mount

Just wondering what other styles would work with that winch. I've used the superwinch terra before thought it was a very good quality for the price. But they must have thought so too, prices went up near the price of warns. Which I think are decent winches, just paying for the name on top of the quality.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!