P500 ...another DIY wood Cargo Bed

Mandryk

Mandryk

Jan 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks to all of you for sharing your ideas/builds/pictures. It sure helped me in deciding how I wanted my P500 build to look, parts I wanted, wheel/tire choice, plow, etc.. Awesome source of info.

I built a cheap and easy wooden cargo bed so that my chainsaw, gas/oil, tow strap, saws and axe would be secure. The bed is 32" x 48" of 3/4" plywood with 2 x 8 sides and a plywood divider that drops in/out. The front chainsaw compartment is 12" deep. I have another plywood piece to act as a tailgate but not sure if I want it attached or not. Majority of the wood I move will be in an ATV bush buggy trailer.

P500 stock P500 w cargo bed P500 cargo bed P500 cargo divider

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!