100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is another historical Colorado mine property listing for sale. It has a number of patented mining claims on it. If I had $1 million I would buy this in a heartbeat. We visited this place on our trip there.. @Remington @Koda

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Here is another historical Colorado mine property listing for sale. It has a number of patented mining claims on it. If I had $1 million I would buy this in a heartbeat. We visited this place on our trip there.. @Remington @Koda
Yup i remember that! You and Rhonda in this pic i took in front of that one building on site.
01236B6E E69C 4DAE B69D 03672E0CB44C
8C6F8D21 4CCC 4F52 866C A339B5E1195E

P

PDogRex

Supporting Member
Apr 19, 2022
Central MT.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would be very cautious of this listing! I lived in Weld County, Colorado, town of Severance for 9 years.
Weld County is located east of I-25 and North of I-70. It is in the Northeast plains of Colorado. I don’t recall any mining towns out there, especially with an “alpine” setting! Highest elevation in Weld county might be 5,500 feet, definitely not near timberline as some of the photos show. Lake City would be considered in the Southwest part of the state, Weld County is in the Northeast part of the state.
Google is your friend!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would be very cautious of this listing! I lived in Weld County, Colorado, town of Severance for 9 years.
Weld County is located east of I-25 and North of I-70. It is in the Northeast plains of Colorado. I don’t recall any mining towns out there, especially with an “alpine” setting! Highest elevation in Weld county might be 5,500 feet, definitely not near timberline as some of the photos show. Lake City would be considered in the Southwest part of the state, Weld County is in the Northeast part of the state.
Google is your friend!
Well that’s interesting… it was a posting on Landwatch.com a very reputable business.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!