P1000m3 Another newb

castleman1

castleman1

Supporting Member
Jan 17, 2022
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Great group here. Picked up '16 PK3 in January and have done most of the usual mods/updates with the help of the encyclopedia of knowledge here. Would love to get in or group ride and put some faces to machines but cant make the takeover.

Currently working on the cab heat issue so i got it pulled apart again and checking out how everyone else addressed it. Think Im gonna do 8'' fan, foil/bubblewrap blanket and few pcs of dynamat. It was nice having a heater over the winter but once the temps got above 70 in Georgia I get a wet ass.

A blanket thanks to all the help from the members here, I did not come across anything that wasn't covered here somewhere. Heres a couple of pics , dont know how y'all have time to document all the things you do, I have a hard enough time even geting the things done .

PXL 20220110 171157204
PXL 20220128 200339890
PXL 20220207 185644856

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from Mississippi. I've got a '16 model P1K3 and I bought the Triggershield that goes under the seat back and bottom and installed it. Quick shipping and it's quieter,cooler and less dusty. Nice sxs.
#NTC.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Great group here. Picked up '16 PK3 in January and have done most of the usual mods/updates with the help of the encyclopedia of knowledge here. Would love to get in or group ride and put some faces to machines but cant make the takeover.

Currently working on the cab heat issue so i got it pulled apart again and checking out how everyone else addressed it. Think Im gonna do 8'' fan, foil/bubblewrap blanket and few pcs of dynamat. It was nice having a heater over the winter but once the temps got above 70 in Georgia I get a wet ass.

A blanket thanks to all the help from the members here, I did not come across anything that wasn't covered here somewhere. Heres a couple of pics , dont know how y'all have time to document all the things you do, I have a hard enough time even geting the things done .

View attachment 332889View attachment 332890View attachment 332891
Welcome from NW Arkansas!

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the mountains of WNC like @Red500 said if you can’t make the TO there is another group ride around end of September beginning of October (keep an eye on the regional thread on the bottom of the home page) that usually has quite a few people show up, also depending on where you are in GA, you could make a day run to the TO (Saturday is best day) hope you can make it.

castleman1

castleman1

Supporting Member
Jan 17, 2022
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from the mountains of WNC like @Red500 said if you can’t make the TO there is another group ride around end of September beginning of October (keep an eye on the regional thread on the bottom of the home page) that usually has quite a few people show up, also depending on where you are in GA, you could make a day run to the TO (Saturday is best day) hope you can make it.
Got the dates in bold on the calendar just have to wait and see if my schedule opens up, fingers crossed. I'll definitely kee an eye on the regional thread, thanks

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

welcome from Ohio

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Welcome from NW Louisiana.

Nice machines.

#NTC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!