Another Newbie

K

Kc045

Mar 14, 2015
Hello all,
I haven't picked up my new 700-4 yet but getting excited about it. My wife and I stopped by a dealer a few weeks ago that sold numerous brand side by sides and were just looking to get an idea of what we might want in the future at our property in another state. After speaking with two salesmen and the owner of the dealership, we were beside ourselves and just didn't know what direction to go in. Then this gentleman walked up and asked us exactly what we were expecting in a side by side. We told him we wanted seating for four but were concerned a long wheel base would limit the areas and trails we wanted to ride on. He asked us if we had ever seen a Honda Pioneer and of course we said no. He explained they sold mainly the Polaris brand but he as the General Sales Manager owned a Honda Pioneer 700-4. He further explained that they do sell Pioneers but there was a waiting list and they couldn't get enough in to keep in stock. Later that afternoon I called the dealership in the state we plan on keeping it at and was fortunate to find he had one and it was the color we were looking for. So like I said, getting excited and this time next week, we hope to be on our new side by side. I own a Honda Foreman and have had nothing but enjoyment out of it. With any luck, we will be enjoying the Pioneer for many years as well.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome KC glad to have you as a member. If you've got questions please feel free to reach out to the members. That's what we're here for. I had to wait a week or so to pick mine up when they were released. None of the dealers locally are powerhouse dealers and they were further down the list. It was like Christmas morn ( if Christmas was 100 degrees and 70% humidity) when I was able to get mine.

And so far it has been Honda dependable.

C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
Welcome KC to the forum. We got our P4 last year at this time, and truly love it. Good luck, and let us know when you bring it home.

D

dogman

Feb 9, 2015
Welcome! I bought my first machine about 5 weeks ago, a P500. Haven't really ridden it yet, but I've been having fun fixing it up. Lots of good ideas on this forum. If you have any questions, just ask. Someone will have an answer.

K

Kc045

Mar 14, 2015
I'll be keeping it in Virginia for the time being. More useful to me there and much more fun, I hope.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!