BOX1

Another project to add to the pile!

Robobrainiac

Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just picked up a 1985 and 1986 Honda CR80R. Long story short the 2 will eventually become one. $100 for the pair is what I paid for them. The blue one had a fresh rebuild that someone didn't know what they were doing at all. I assume they assembled it wrong and basically ruined it. Cracked the case, locked the transmission up, and parked it. The red one was purchased as a parts bike by the blue owner. Condition is unknown. I have a box of parts that include 1 blue seat, 1 red gas tank, 1 radiator, and 1 DG aftermarket exhaust. I have no header pipe, only 1 carburetor, and 1 head. I confirmed the red one has spark today and ordered a gasket set. When it gets here I will get a head on it from the blue one and check compression.

IMG_20210719_180317.jpg IMG_20210719_180322.jpg

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!