P500 Another year another dumb calendar

dls1966

dls1966

Mar 4, 2018
Kawkawlin Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Every year my family gets me a calendar for Christmas usually it's about cars I can't afford or animals I'll never get to hunt or cutesy puppies but this year I was gonna find a calendar that I would like
So I've been looking for a utv themed version I've found a couple but they seem to be mostly can am or razors no pioneers I even checked at the dealership but they have mostly motor cycles
I can build things fix stuff but i'm not technically advanced enough to make a calendar
So I was thinking maybe someone on this site would have the ability you could post upcoming events and maybe put pictures of members pioneers
I would be willing to purchase such a thing and I'm I'm sure others would too
Just a thought

Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Every year my family gets me a calendar for Christmas usually it's about cars I can't afford or animals I'll never get to hunt or cutesy puppies but this year I was gonna find a calendar that I would like
So I've been looking for a utv themed version I've found a couple but they seem to be mostly can am or razors no pioneers I even checked at the dealership but they have mostly motor cycles
I can build things fix stuff but i'm not technically advanced enough to make a calendar
So I was thinking maybe someone on this site would have the ability you could post upcoming events and maybe put pictures of members pioneers
I would be willing to purchase such a thing and I'm I'm sure others would too
Just a thought
I missed this post, as part time photographer I would be glad to do a calendar of good quality. I can do a preliminary cost and see who would be interested. Then of course the rest is up to you guys as well for some cool shots. This could be of just the 500 or of the Pioneers in general?.... This is about the perfect time to throw this together to make it in time for the build and shipping.... any interest... idea's... Could also do qualifying shots (a poll) to make the 12 photo's, to keep it fair. I don't want any feeling hurt forbid over a calendar.

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Yes, there is a good bit of interest. I looked at this last year but was too busy. Then forgot about until now.
Finding super high rez, crisps, focused, formatted images was one problem I ran into quickly.
Someone that knows what is needed could make this happen.
I would be glad to promote it as a club item if we can get it titled "The Honda SxS Club Calendar...." or whatever.

ok. Thanks.

Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Yes, there is a good bit of interest. I looked at this last year but was too busy. Then forgot about until now.
Finding super high rez, crisps, focused, formatted images was one problem I ran into quickly.
I would be glad to promote it as a club item if we can get it titled "The Honda SxS Club Calendar...." or whatever.

ok. Thanks.
I can do all the above, and yes cell phone photos normally don’t work. We just need to start a collection of photos and agree on a poll result method of the ones that make it too the calendar . From there I can make the rest happen. This would be great as a yearly on going calander. I guess I just need to start a submission thread.

D

Deleted member 3748

ok. Thanks.
My wife orders a calendar each year from our own photos. We have decent quality cameras but not professional quality (4608 x 2592). She gets them from shutterfly and they're definitely refrigerator quality.

Reactions: Bastardchild
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Few limitations that need to be worked around.
  • Any images posted here will be downgraded to 1000x1000 max
  • Anything pushing 10mb in size will be rejected by the server.
  • Poll is limited to 20 entries.

Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Few limitations that need to be worked around.
  • Any images posted here will be downgraded to 1000x1000 max
  • Anything pushing 10mb in size will be rejected by the server.
  • Poll is limited to 20 entries.
Low grade photos are fine for polls, selected photos can be sent via-email. Entries I’m open to suggestions.

Reactions: Hondasxs
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw an M60 tank going down the highway on a lowboy trailer the other day. I got excited. I'd love to have a tank calendar. The problem is most people wanna see pretty fluffy bunnies, windmills, waterfalls and crap like that. Maybe make we could make a combination of the two; like a tank crushing the bloody bunny burrow...I'd buy that....maybe call it 'Crunchies'...I often wonder how depleted uranium bullets react to bunny fur...OR...You could make a calendar of the ROTM winners pictures....

Last edited:
Reactions: Mudwing and Stacy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!