P500 Any good suggestions??

S

Steff

Jan 12, 2021
Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
My husband and I just purchased a 2017 pioneer 500 for use around the farm amd trail riding. It came pretty stock except for wheels and tires. Any good ideas for additions to make it more trail worthy??

Reactions: 500oneer
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome mam from the Winter wonderland of the Great State of Michigan!

Got any pics of that P5? What color?
look at My old Build Bumblebee, there are lots of builds on here with how to’s and to get endless ideas. If you want a anfibius P5 viehicle with a wicked sound system, @trigger has a heck of a build to check out.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome from Ga. Hope to see you over in the P500 section. A few recommendations:
  1. A @trigger shield. A custom cut rubber mat under the seats to reduce noise and heat. (A member here)
  2. Power steering (Tusk, Super Atv options) Can steer with one hand.
  3. Aftermarket glove box
  4. Honda sub-harness with 4 power leads if you plan electrical accessories
  5. At least a 3500 lb rated winch.
  6. Stongmade bumper
  7. Bigger tires
  8. Tighten up on the reverse lever cable under the dash, then can shift into reverse with that hassle

Last edited:
P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Hellow & welcome. Up state N.Y.
Most here start with:
Roof & Full tipout windshield ( the addition a Rear panel is needed helps keep dust & exhaust fumes out. )
There is almost no limit or end depending on wants & needs.

Although haven't heard of any Wings or Props.

Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!