P1000 Any new updates on lifts yet

A

aquatic1998

Dec 23, 2015
How does the machine handle the 31's? does it pull the ok in reverse?
Ill take some pictures next time I go to camp. It turns them ok , where we ride is mostly water and mud so I'm in low most of the time. Bike likes to be in manual mode as well. Havent really need to go in reverse yet so I cant answer that question. There is noticeable power loss with the bigger tires but thats to be expected with any bike and larger tires . Ive only had one ride with everything on so I'll keep you guys posted when I get some more ride time on it

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
I agree Brad - there is a very noticeable loss of pep and speed with larger tires. I tested mine last weekend in some super nasty gumbo Aka Tensas swamp and mine performed very well. I hauled 600 lbs of deer feed and went everywhere I wanted to , even threw stuff my buddy was having to winch threw.

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
I even stopped several times out in the gumbo and had no issues slinging the 30's. All you had to do was bump the gas pedal and away you went. Even in low manual 1st,2nd it spun my 30's

F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
Being able to drop a gear with manual transmission should be way better than fighting with clutch kits on cvt.

mikegzales

mikegzales

Feb 8, 2016
louisiana
I was going to get a set from outkast but after the clutch going out in tbe pioneer, I think I'm just going to wait for the satv portals. 30% gear reduction. Yes sir.
so your clutch is going out as well? mine slips in first third and fifth... has the issue been resolved... mine is in the shop and they havent turned a wrench

S

Serial_Fordicator

Oct 14, 2015
so your clutch is going out as well? mine slips in first third and fifth... has the issue been resolved... mine is in the shop and they havent turned a wrench
Yes sir. See the clutches burnt up thread. I was the O.P.

mikegzales

mikegzales

Feb 8, 2016
louisiana
has anyone got the highlifter arched a arms? i am thinking the parts diagram is backwards for the upper arms...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!