P1000 Any new updates on lifts yet

F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
Hilifter will release a bracket lift in about ten days. Suspension lift end of Feb.

S

Serial_Fordicator

Oct 14, 2015
I talked to outkast and they are in testing and told me that the price should be the same as the ranger lifts

A

aquatic1998

Dec 23, 2015
I talked to outkast and they are in testing and told me that the price should be the same as the ranger lifts
Did they say about when it would be out? Catvos makes a good lift but $1500 is hard to swallow . especially if theres a comparable lift for cheaper

Reactions: Serial_Fordicator
Jayme

Jayme

Nov 29, 2015
Hernando, MS
You guys running 29.5" and taller tires, how does it do spinning them, I'm not talking about barely putting around? How does it handle them climbing and in thick mud? Any struggle?

A

aquatic1998

Dec 23, 2015
You guys running 29.5" and taller tires, how does it do spinning them, I'm not talking about barely putting around? How does it handle them climbing and in thick mud? Any struggle?
Couldn't tell you. Can not fit my 31 outlaws on yet. Waiting on a lift that's not crazy expensive. If there us such a thing.

S

Serial_Fordicator

Oct 14, 2015
Did they say about when it would be out? Catvos makes a good lift but $1500 is hard to swallow . especially if theres a comparable lift for cheaper
They didn't say. I figure about a month or 2. I may opt instead for portals. The gears seem a tad too tall for me especially reverse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Justin7372
S

Serial_Fordicator

Oct 14, 2015
I was told by strong made that 31 outlaws will not fit with there lift . Let me know if you prove other wise
Won't have any info on the 31's. The guy I was buying them from sold the tires out from under me. I'm pissed.

A

aquatic1998

Dec 23, 2015
Won't have any info on the 31's. The guy I was buying them from sold the tires out from under me. I'm pissed.
That Sucks. I hate when people do that. I'm either going to go with catvos or outkast lift. Sounds like highlifter is going to have there suspension lift out for awhile. Tired of waiting.

HondaTim

HondaTim

Feb 8, 2014
And hopefully will come with axels...those stock axels look small on them tires.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Couldn't tell you. Can not fit my 31 outlaws on yet. Waiting on a lift that's not crazy expensive. If there us such a thing.

@aquatic1998 I am running the Strong Made 2-3" lift it is $162.00, today I mounted 30x10x14 STI Roctane XD tires that are 30.4 inches in diameter. The only rubbing I have is from the UHMW skid plate that protruded 2" into the OEM front wheel well. The Outlaw 31" tire is just over 30" like my tires according to other pictures etc. This may be an affordable option for you. I now have 16" of ground clearance after the lift and tires. Detailed pictures are on the last page of my build thread below in my signature.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What's total roof height jackal? Need to see if this fits in my toyhauler.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What's total roof height jackal? Need to see if this fits in my toyhauler.

I am at 81" just shy thereof, with the lift AND 30.4 " tall tires. 79" without bigger tires. OEM is 76.5"

Full measurements are in my build thread, posted today.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Man that's going to be tight. I am going to try and measure tomorrow.

S

Serial_Fordicator

Oct 14, 2015
Well, I found another set of 31's and just put them on. Yep. They rub on drivers side at full turn. I even heated the plastic up with a heat gun and tried rolling it back. If you want bigger than 30" tires, don't waste your money on a stronghold lift.

Reactions: aquatic1998
A

aquatic1998

Dec 23, 2015
Well, I found another set of 31's and just put them on. Yep. They rub on drivers side at full turn. I even heated the plastic up with a heat gun and tried rolling it back. If you want bigger than 30" tires, don't waste your money on a stronghold lift.
Thanks for the update I almost tried it. I guess it's a catvos or outkast for me.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

I would agree on that. I got my trail armor UHMW skids trimmed back and my Roctanes are 30.4" and they too rub ever so slightly at full lock on drivers side only. That is with the machine leaning in a robust left turn. I have a heat gun that goes to 800 degrees and will push back that protruding corner its only an inch or two wide where it touches, moving it in 1 inch will make all the difference in the world.

As it is now I would say 29" tires are the largest you can safely fit using the Strong Made Lift without any modifications, other than that if you ran 4+3 offset that would clear as I am running 6+1 offset, but note a 4+3 offset will put you at 67-68" wide in the front. Hope that helps people make the right choices with that lift kit.

A

aquatic1998

Dec 23, 2015
Does anyone know how to order the catvos lift, its not available on there website, I tried calling twice and no answer or return call . Makes me think I should think about going a different route . If its this hard to order one , can't imagine how hard its going to be if I ever have a problem with one.

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Does anyone know how to order the catvos lift, its not available on there website, I tried calling twice and no answer or return call . Makes me think I should think about going a different route . If its this hard to order one , can't imagine how hard its going to be if I ever have a problem with one.

Pm sent ^**

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!