P1000 Any new updates on lifts yet

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Image I just
called and spoke with Scott and mine will be ready to pick up Friday afternoon. This is the office number of y'all are having issues getting threw.

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
I don't see the message. I'm I not looking in the right place.

Dunno - I just sent you his cell number. I just called the shop about 10 minutes ago and got a answer.
I posted it above if that is different from what you called.

Reactions: Hondasxs
A

aquatic1998

Dec 23, 2015
Dunno - I just sent you his cell number. I just called the shop about 10 minutes ago and got a answer.
I posted it above if that is different from what you called.
Ya that's the number I called. Left two messages with no call back. I guess I'll try again. How much did it end up costing if you don't mind me asking.

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
I know they have quite a few built and should be ready very soon.
Soon as I get confirmation via txt from him I will post it up ASAP

S

Serial_Fordicator

Oct 14, 2015
I was going to get a set from outkast but after the clutch going out in tbe pioneer, I think I'm just going to wait for the satv portals. 30% gear reduction. Yes sir.

Last edited:
S

Serial_Fordicator

Oct 14, 2015
Can't wait to hear about them.

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Sounds good !!! I'll call monday and getmine on its way. Any idea what tire size will fit with the lift

I'm running 30" Intimidators on mine but was told 32's would fit. He went on to say that 32's would be STUFFED in there and might not look right.

A

aquatic1998

Dec 23, 2015
I'm running 30" Intimidators on mine but was told 32's would fit. He went on to say that 32's would be STUFFED in there and might not look right.
Ok Thanks, Just wanting to run my 31 outlaws without any issues of rubbing . Does there lift come with ball joints or do you have to swap them over ?

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Ok Thanks, Just wanting to run my 31 outlaws without any issues of rubbing . Does there lift come with ball joints or do you have to swap them over ?

I'm not sure honestly but when I pick my pioneer up tomorrow I will get confirmation on that for y'all.

Reactions: aquatic1998
S

Serial_Fordicator

Oct 14, 2015
Any new info? How do you like the CATVOS? I'm still leaning toward waiting on the portal lift.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!