Any word on 2015 Pioneer updates vs 2014?

10spoke

Oct 8, 2013
Ask much as I would love to believe the new motors and upgrades. We have to realize that Honda and yamaha aren't progressive is changing there products. It seems they are content with there products and just resting on there laurels. They aren't Can am and Polaris. They stick to with what works reliably. I would love to see Honda and Yamaha be aggressive but the sad true is they aren't.

T

tbaker

Aug 31, 2013
NW. Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I talked to the Honda dealer in Chattanooga tennesse today and he said they got a release from Honda about the new pioneers. he said it did not say what they would be but the new machines are on the way probably by the end of the summer but not for sure. he did say Honda was going to have a press release in the next couple of months.

C

cowboy2119

Nov 4, 2014
I hope they can put a low range on the 2015 Pioneer 700-4 or better yet I like the idea what they did with the Pioneer 500 with the manual 5 speed paddle shifter that was smart . It needs more power .

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
may end up with smog updates like the Rincon. catalytic converter o2 sensor and twin plug head.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!