P1000m5 Anybody have these rear door handle helpers?

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He is a local guy from Southern Idaho with a pretty tricked out 1000 himself. Glad to see his products and hopefully he does well with them. I haven't seen most of his products that he has designed anywhere else, so I'm guessing ingenuity is worth something. Like you said, you can't get much for $100 any more.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was thinking the same thing when people are buying the replacement door bushings for their rig. $100 for bushings for a 4 door rig seems steep to me, but I'm glad the product is available for someone that wants to buy them. I'm pretty lucky that I have the ability and tools to make my own and they cost me about $8. Same with the rear storage racks and tire carriers. $600 plus seems like a lot to me but there are some great products and options out there. I was able to customize and make my own for less then a $100 and that was great in my book. That's the nice thing about these rigs, that everyone can add and do as they like and each their own.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Good gosh that's alot for that no matter what a 100 bucks does or don't buy.

Reactions: Farmer
M

Moxdmguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2020
Lone Jack, MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For the ease of my young kids being able to get in and out on their own I might consider it (their young minds and fingers can’t grasp the pull up function of the factory latch).

Shipping is free, figure he has 5-10 in that depending on location and some recoup on R&D. Pricey yes but most things on this machine not made at home don’t come cheap.

My one concern would be gear in the bed or brush popping the latch on a ride and ripping off a door….

advertisement
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Cool idea but not for 100 bucks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!