The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
People can sit at home and drink. I don't like bringing a potentially large group back after dark, so to do this loop 9am has worked the best.

FWIW I just took 11 machines Friday, half prepared, half unprepared booze cruisers. Left at 9am had to leave 3 broken machine's trailside throughout day. Got back 11PM - Got all 3 machine's recovered by 3AM. SO thinking you can snooze till noon and be back decent is overly optimistic and very shortsighted.

Here's what happened Friday:

View attachment 337547
View attachment 337548
View attachment 337549

So you can go by drunk clocks, or experienced clocks.

View attachment 337550

Or at least 9AM
Holy s***. Hope you have some trauma training with as much as you lead some of these dummies around.

How I picture Jackal:
Screenshot 20220606 081931

Keebler

Keebler

Nov 1, 2020
St Charles, Mo
Ownership

1. 500
The P500/P520 Ride - Really anyone who want to go is welcome

So, for Saturday I will take anyone who wants to got to western Royal Blue & New River for some scenic trails that will be easy & moderate difficulty. Nothing that should require anyone to use a winch, or be dangerous, yet some challenge sections. I don't have a route mapped just for this as I would modify if weather rolled in making a mess of the steeper hills. Would be about 70 miles total trip.

The Plan: Depart & Return Ride Royal Blue Campground by the Stage at 10 AM Return about 4-5 PM - I will take whoever shows up be it 1 machine or 15 we ride. Any stock machine P500 on up should be able to handle it, but a P500 will be more challenged because of its width and the terrain involved.

Takeover Social Time / Dinner is at 6PM at RRB - we will be back before then and modify trip accordingly.
Are you leading a ride to Brushy Mountain prison this Friday, 6/10?

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Are you leading a ride to Brushy Mountain prison this Friday, 6/10?

@Keebler go here:

S

Shelly

Lifetime Member
May 10, 2018
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
People can sit at home and drink. I don't like bringing a potentially large group back after dark, so to do this loop 9am has worked the best.

FWIW I just took 11 machines Friday, half prepared, half unprepared booze cruisers. Left at 9am had to leave 3 broken machine's trailside throughout day. Got back 11PM - Got all 3 machine's recovered by 3AM. SO thinking you can snooze till noon and be back decent is overly optimistic and very shortsighted.

Here's what happened Friday:

View attachment 337547
View attachment 337548
View attachment 337549

So you can go by drunk clocks, or experienced clocks.

View attachment 337550

Or at least 9AM
You are killing me dude! Literally laughed out loud at your description of the day.😂😂😘

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!