The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Just seeing if there is anything specific planned yet. I see Jackal appears to have a few rides planned for Thursday, Friday and Saturday but haven't seen anything mentioned by anyone else. Tackett? Night rides? Other stuff?

Jackal's rides:
Thursday-Brushy Mountain Prison
Friday-Brush Mountain Prison
Saturday-P5 ride

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just seeing if there is anything specific planned yet. I see Jackal appears to have a few rides planned for Thursday, Friday and Saturday but haven't seen anything mentioned by anyone else. Tackett? Night rides? Other stuff?

Jackal's rides:
Thursday-Brushy Mountain Prison
Friday-Brush Mountain Prison
Saturday-P5 ride
I've got rides from my place to adult world on Thursday, Friday and Saturday if anyone is interested.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Show up at the registration area, there's usually several groups going all over. Come by RV 17, 18 we are going somewhere maybe meet triple B at adult world 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Following.

Plan for our group is a mid Thursday arrival. We will bum around RRB Thursday and probably hit the Mexican place for dinner.

Friday I'd like to do the bologna shop, eternal flame and the prison. Still need to map out a plan for this.

Saturday we'll probably be chasing the things we haven't seen yet.

Heading home Sunday

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey guys my Dad bailed on me for Mom's heath reasons, means I've got a two bedroom cabin by my self, I need to find someone to share cabin expenses with or try to get a smaller cabin, anyone interested let me know.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I've got rides from my place to adult world on Thursday, Friday and Saturday if anyone is interested.
What hours you working the stage? Might be worth seeing "once" 😛😍🤦

5 minutes after they arrive.......
CoverCharge

Last edited:
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey guys my Dad bailed on me for Mom's heath reasons, means I've got a two bedroom cabin by my self, I need to find someone to share cabin expenses with or try to get a smaller cabin, anyone interested let me know.
Idk if you will find any takers splitting a cabin with a dirty old man. Maybe you will get lucky.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!