Jackal lead ride - white vehicle in the trees, anyone else see it?

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone else see the white vehicle wrecked off the side of the trail up in a tree? I saw it on a @JACKAL lead ride… It was either afternoon prison ride on Thursday or the Saturday ride, I can’t remember which one. Curious about it now, anyone have any info or even saw it? Photos?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Stolen Ford Escalade from Florida.
Was up on the hill last Auguest.
Then mid Auguest was down and on the edge.
Then when we did the MOM overland, it was flipped down the hill.
Figured TWRA would of pulled it out by now.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Is this the one off to the left headed to the flame? Looked to be either an Expedition or a Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade sized SUV. Either way, it was definitely FUBAR.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Anyone else see the white vehicle wrecked off the side of the trail up in a tree? I saw it on a @JACKAL lead ride… It was either afternoon prison ride on Thursday or the Saturday ride, I can’t remember which one. Curious about it now, anyone have any info or even saw it? Photos?
The first time I saw it was in 17 on the side of the trail, probably put there by a dozer.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Your off your meds, it wasn't there until early fall of 2021. I drive through Jenny Gap weekly where it is sitting.
BS I was there in the Spring of 21 it was there then! I just remember farther back than you! Really I thought it had been there for years. I only come to the Tennessee, TO in the Spring, and didn't go to the flame this year. Not unless this is another white car?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What do Tennessee Red Necks do, go the the big city and steal vehicles and see how far they will go on trails?
No city people follow a line on the GPS even if it wasn't a viable path for past 10 years.

D48ab1b7af03001fad8397257cc9ad88

C

coleman4868

What do Tennessee Red Necks do, go the the big city and steal vehicles and see how far they will go on trails?
Not Tn red necks! It’s dumocrats that steal! Americans have too much respect for others property and belongings because they know what it is to work for and earn stuff. Dumocrats only know sticking their hand out for all they can get for free, therefore they have no respect for what you or anyone else has. So if you see something that’s been stolen, it was probably a dumocrat that stole it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!