Family ride to the Eternal Flame Ride - Thursday 10AM.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
This primarly will be a slow ride. Making it very difficult for me. Lol.

I'll have 3 kids and plan to spend at least 30 mins at the bigger creek crossing playing in the river.

Will be speed-running 50% of this Monday or Tuesday sometime to check out the mtn crossing for difficulty for new riders. This may dictate a route change.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This primarly will be a slow ride. Making it very difficult for me. Lol.

I'll have 3 kids and plan to spend at least 30 mins at the bigger creek crossing playing in the river.

Will be speed-running 50% of this Monday or Tuesday sometime to check out the mtn crossing for difficulty for new riders. This may dictate a route change.

When you say 30 minutes in the creek crossing, is that driving thru it with the buggy, or swimming? Should we bring clothes to get wet in and a spare to change into?

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
When you say 30 minutes in the creek crossing, is that driving thru it with the buggy, or swimming? Should we bring clothes to get wet in and a spare to change into?

Stopped at the creek letting the kids get wet if they like.
My kids might change. Or they might wear their wet cloths back.. idk yet.
I guess you can get wet too if you like. Lol. It's not deep enough for a swimming hole. But can be 2ft deep at a few of the crossing.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Preview of @Hondasxs playing in the creek, sans kids:

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Preview of @Hondasxs playing in the creek, sans kids:

View attachment 387063
He was stacking rocks in the creek last year. I might have picture of him doing it. I will admit, it was a nice way to kill an hour. Just watching the kids be kids. Even the adult kids.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
He was stacking rocks in the creek last year. I might have picture of him doing it. I will admit, it was a nice way to kill an hour. Just watching the kids be kids. Even the adult kids.
@Hondasxs was learning me how to wash the lower half of my Pioneer in the creek the easy way ... :)

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5

From my experience kids will jump in every puddle available, I always bring extra clothes and a towel especially for a little kid but in 20 min they will get wet again. I usually run out of dry clothes and wrap them in a towel so their warm for the ride back.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
And the correct terminology is "whore bath"....😂😂😂
And if u get to beer island just before 12am Sunday, you will catch the Reverand @Plumber32 give a good ole HFA sermon. If your real lucky, you'll catch a free Country Gold show from the HFA Quartet starring @Russ989 @Bad_bowtie and myself;)😘 @TripleB picks up the bass.
NoBudLite

Last edited:
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
And if u get to beer island just before 12am Sunday, you will catch the Reverand @Plumber32 give a good ole HFA sermon. If your real lucky, you'll catch a free Country Gold show from the HFA Quartet starring @Russ989 @Bad_bowtie and myself;)😘 @TripleB picks up the bass.
NoBudLite

That was an epic night!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
NoBudLite
🤔........is that a June special..... 🏳️‍🌈

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Gotcha, I try to be prepared as much as my wife will allow!
This’ll be our first major ride with both kids, our youngest is 11 months and our oldest is almost 4.

All I can tell you is bring diapers and milk and food for the older ones. And lawn chairs for you and the misses.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!