Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Wholly cow and monkey bananas.... that doesn't look near as bad as it felt driving thru it... Many thanks to KLaw ( @EMAW ) for riding thru it with me. IT WAS FUN!! Great video Brad.
I need to bring Lil down & have her show you how to flop it, last year at the MOM ride it was @Ohio4x4 on the radio "got a P5 on it's side.....again!" but in her defense she didn't spill her beer so there's that

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
I need to bring Lil down & have her show you how to flop it, last year at the MOM ride it was @Ohio4x4 on the radio "got a P5 on it's side.....again!" but in her defense she didn't spill her beer so there's that
Haha!! My goal is NOT to flop it. I AM getting better.. Our ride last July with Triple B, they had to keep pulling me out of ruts, or from being high centered.. or drive across really off camber spots! Those freak me out. 🤣🤣….. But I would absolutely love to be on a ride with her!!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Haha!! My goal is NOT to flop it. I AM getting better.. Our ride last July with Triple B, they had to keep pulling out of ruts, or from being high centered.. or drive across really off camber spots! Those freak me out. 🤣🤣….. But I would absolutely love to be on a ride with her!!
Looked like you did pretty darn good!

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Looked like you did pretty darn good!
IMG 20230608 192931

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!