HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Finally catching up on all the posts. What a great ride! That was the first time I've led more than a few people through that area, so I was a bit wary when the group was growing and most had never been. I also want to apologize again for holding up the ride with the tierod backing out of the steering rack; that was crazy and I'm glad it happened on the gravel road. Thanks to all of you for the help/tools/patience to get my rig back up and going quickly.

@Firemedic530 thanks again for taking over as the tailgunner once @Frogtown abandoned us!

@GovtMule thanks for showing us the way over to trail 2 for the ride back.

Thank all of you who tried to help Quinn when she had something in her eye there by the waterfall at 2. Ended up just being some dust, but what a fiasco....

@Adam490 Thanks so much for putting this ride together and leading! It was an exciting day… I kept it right side up, no body died and I had a blast! Thanks again… It was a great ride!

Thanks much, @Adam490 for a fantastic ride. Really appreciate you letting us little P5 critters come along. We had a great time; very good group!

Some of the most technical stuff I've attempted yet, which was why I wanted to go on this ride. Excellent job communicating and leading the group.

Loved it, thanks again!

You are all more than welcome! That was some great driving from all of you. @The Green Goat driving right up Slate Rock was awesome 😂 .

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Finally catching up on all the posts. What a great ride! That was the first time I've led more than a few people through that area, so I was a bit wary when the group was growing and most had never been. I also want to apologize again for holding up the ride with the tierod backing out of the steering rack; that was crazy and I'm glad it happened on the gravel road. Thanks to all of you for the help/tools/patience to get my rig back up and going quickly.

@Firemedic530 thanks again for taking over as the tailgunner once @Frogtown abandoned us!

Thank all of you who tried to help Quinn when she had something in her eye there by the waterfall at 2. Ended up just being some dust, but what a fiasco....

You are all more than welcome! That was some great driving from all of you. @The Green Goat driving right up Slate Rock was awesome 😂 .
Looking forward to the next adventure. Nomotho!

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Definitely a great ride. Looking forward to riding that area again. @Adam490, thanks for leading and guiding. @Bcavin351, sorry for being a dumbass and giving you (I'm sure) quite a scare.

JayPo

JayPo

Somewhat Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2020
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

Thanks Adam for putting together this ride and leading us yahoos around.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
This may have been more impressive than any of us going up it in our machines.... lol! My 6 year old climbing Slate Rock:

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
This may have been more impressive than any of us going up it in our machines.... lol! My 6 year old climbing Slate Rock:

View attachment 391203
Absolutely!! She is awesome Adam.. you are doing a great job with her. I said it Thursday... She gives me hope for the future. Climbing slate rock and playing in the creek, fearlessly enjoying the outdoors! Great girls... both her and @Bcavin351 daughter.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!