BOX1

Family ride to the Eternal Flame Ride - Thursday 10AM.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And if u get to beer island just before 12am Sunday, you will catch the Reverand @Plumber32 give a good ole HFA sermon. If your real lucky, you'll catch a free Country Gold show from the HFA Quartet starring @Russ989 @Bad_bowtie and myself;)😘 @TripleB picks up the bass.
NoBudLite
I won’t be there but I’ll be there in spirit!

FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All I can tell you is bring diapers and milk and food for the older ones. And lawn chairs for you and the misses.

Why lawn chairs, thought those would stay at camp? Unless we’re going to be like the 5-30 crew, where they ride for 5 minutes and chill for 30.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Why lawn chairs, thought those would stay at camp? Unless we’re going to be like the 5-30 crew, where they ride for 5 minutes and chill for 30.

The 5-30 ride, if that's what you're looking for, is the Trail #9 @ 9 ride. Try to destroy your machine for 5 minutes, man pop, talk for 30, Repeat until 3am.

FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The 5-30 ride, if that's what you're looking for, is the Trail #9 @ 9 ride. Try to destroy your machine for 5 minutes, man pop, talk for 30, Repeat until 3am.

If it were just the wife and I, heck yeah. As fun as that sounds, I’d probably just like to watch everyone else. We like to have fun, but also plan to ride around the duration of our stay.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Naw don't need chairs, just a few things in a dry bag in case someone gets extra wet.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
If it were just the wife and I, heck yeah. As fun as that sounds, I’d probably just like to watch everyone else. We like to have fun, but also plan to ride around the duration of our stay.

Just ask around the campground, there will be plenty of people that are familiar with the area. Lots of riding that is close to RRB that is easy to get to.
Make sure you have safty gear for the kids! If your ever not comfortable JUST STOP AND ASK FOR ASSISTENCE!!!!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's still a go for 10am Thursday.

Pre-road this last night.
Few challenging sport for any new riders but overall shouldn't be any issues. Just pay attention and pick your lines in the rough sections.

New riders.
We have some road to ride and I will stop at the bridge before the trail. From then on, I'll most likely leave it in 4x4 low (NOT diff lock).

If you need any help or guidance on a spot just stop and ask.

Thanks.

FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The eternal flame spot seemed like a good hangout destination, and was fun getting to/from. I wonder how it will be now that it’s been capped off? Do you think people will still go there, or just pass it by?

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Bring your own Polaris?
Yup! They make there own eternal flame!
IMG 2248

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!