TWO WEEKS until the 2023 HondaSxS Club's Pioneer Takeover Group Ride.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Time to pull your ride ready. Look it over as time is popping by fast.

Some updates and info.

The Club Sponsored Food/Meal
The club has always tried to sponsor a meal. And we will continue that this year with a few changes. We will issue meal tickets to everyone who has registered. These can be picked up at either the RED TENT if we are there... or at RV spot 16/17/18 if we are there. This is the last 2 before the stage.
The best time to get pick these up would be Friday morning, and all day Saturday. They are good anytime of the day and I recommend you use them sooner than later to prevent a long wait Saturday evening. They will be good for 1 combo at either DTF Market or at FATZ's Red catering truck. Which will be close to the stage.

Raffle items.
We have a long list of raffle items donated by several sponsors. I will make a list tonight. Also, anyone who is interested in donating an item to the even please bring it to RV 16/17/18 Last 3 before the stage, or the red tent near the stage if we are there.

Raffle tickets will be $2 each. We accept Cash, Card, Venmo, Cashapp, Paypal.

Trail conditions.
Trails are every changing and end of April trail 19, to the left at the end of 27 was a disaster. I recommend going RIGHT at the end of 27 or going down the road and taking trail 13.
If you can use the maps provided in the next link and get outside of the immediate trails I highly recommend it.
Map link ---> FULL AREA GPS MAPS and other routes.

I have more to add so check back later.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Something is amiss with my 23 TO shirt, this just isn't like Richard.
IMG 0795

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
@Hondasxs I'm running behind, work sent me out of state, pulling too many hours trying to fix the unfixable.
Still need to fix my windshield and found some issues with the skidplate.
Can I get an extension on the Takeover?
Just a one week delay should do it.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
@Hondasxs I'm running behind, work sent me out of state, pulling too many hours trying to fix the unfixable.
Still need to fix my windshield and found some issues with the skidplate.
Can I get an extension on the Takeover?
Just a one week delay should do it.
lol..... Yes, you're forgiven.
I didnt make 2020 myself.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!