The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
So far my group is myself and @Frogtown. We're headed to No Business Thursday at some point. If anybody is looking for a difficult ride, this will fit the bill.
I don't think I have enough horsepower, ground clearance, or axles for that ride. 😂

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
So far my group is myself and @Frogtown. We're headed to No Business Thursday at some point. If anybody is looking for a difficult ride, this will fit the bill.
If you're taking the Talon on that ride, do you have a front locker? Or is the stock Talon i4wd good enough? Lotsa pics of the ugly spots plz. 'cause I'll never ride there. :eek:

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Just seeing if there is anything specific planned yet. I see Jackal appears to have a few rides planned for Thursday, Friday and Saturday but haven't seen anything mentioned by anyone else. Tackett? Night rides? Other stuff?

Jackal's rides:
Thursday-Brushy Mountain Prison
Friday-Brush Mountain Prison
Saturday-P5 ride

Didn't see where the P5 ride was specified for Sat? I won't be riding that day. I'm down for a Fri ride though.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Didn't see where the P5 ride was specified for Sat? I won't be riding that day. I'm down for a Fri ride though.
Screenshot 20220523 111334

Somebody is 'Liking' posts under your account. 😂

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
If you're taking the Talon on that ride, do you have a front locker? Or is the stock Talon i4wd good enough? Lotsa pics of the ugly spots plz. 'cause I'll never ride there. :eek:
I have a front locker, it's not installed yet and I'm not planning to install it prior to TO. If I was going to have both of my machines there I'd throw the locker in the Talon, but the Pioneer is still going to be under the knife at Club Taylor in AL during TO :(.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@TripleB what about trail 9 at 9 Friday evening? Should be through and back by midnight.
That's my only planned ride so far. I'd rather break something Friday night than earlier in the week. Gives us time to recover any broken rigs on Saturday during the day and still make it to RRB for the takeover event.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
That's my only planned ride so far. I'd rather break something Friday night than earlier in the week. Gives us time to recover any broken rigs on Saturday during the day and still make it to RRB for the takeover event.
🤔.......I might be in on this (alone) I need to check out trail 9.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If we get a big group we could always meet at the gas station around 7 that way we got plenty of hrs to spare and nobody should be too inebriated lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!