P1000m5 Anyone make these, or know a good place to buy them?

R

Realtor_Rick

Jan 1, 2018
Central Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Egay is too expensive in my opinion. Anyone on here make these, or know a good place to buy them? Tey are to mount a front LED lightbar low using the oem roll cage bolt locations. Please LMK

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
J

JTW

Well you just missed a used set (never used) that sold yesterday.

I think they’re $35 new.. from @redbank34

Reactions: Plumber32
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ebay also has quite a few up for sell, just search Honda pioneer light mounts and you will have a bunch come up.

Reactions: Plumber32
zmnypit

zmnypit

Oct 20, 2017
alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I used these: https://www.amazon.com/AKD-Part-Mounting-Adjustable-Lighting/dp/B074PRVRVW/?tag=sxsweb24-20

BAY7bw4

Reactions: jinx and Ragnar406
zmnypit

zmnypit

Oct 20, 2017
alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
They suck!!
If you're trying to mount a light bar directly to the mount then yeah they suck. The light will never stay in adjustment. If your using the mounts that come with the light bar and mounting like I did there's no issue. This is the same set I've had over a year now on two different sxs.

I don't think the ones you posted below will work at the bottom of the cage mount. I don't see how you'd get them between the plastic/cage or even be able to tighten the bolts if you go it on there.

Reactions: jinx and ohanacreek
J

JTW

If you're trying to mount a light bar directly to the mount then yeah they suck. The light will never stay in adjustment. If your using the mounts that come with the light bar and mounting like I did there's no issue. This is the same set I've had over a year now on two different sxs.

I don't think the ones you posted below will work at the bottom of the cage mount. I don't see how you'd get them between the plastic/cage or even be able to tighten the bolts if you go it on there.
Probably won’t work for that particular application... but when you need that type of bracket... the way the TSC clamps is waaaay better. I used the kind you posted on my rear and side lights and they were just a b**** to use... once they are spread to go over the rops they distort and you can’t get the bolt through... not to mention they don’t allow for a good means of tightening the clamp.

The best way to mount that front light bar is with the brackets matt/ @redbank34 makes.

Reactions: jinx

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!