P1000 anyone making custom switch panels I need one

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Gotcha - hard to put screen names with everybody. I'm TOOLOUD on here and most forums

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
81b0a7e135df134a7c6dae2dbf2551cc
Got mine installed, thanks Mystic

Reactions: mystic1219
K

Kyle

Jun 11, 2015
Mystic1219 Justin Beatty makes them
I contacted him earlier today. I would love to buy one from him but im in a time crunch so I was looking for other options if I cant get one soon enough from him.

Weezil

Weezil

Mar 8, 2019
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would like one for the 2019 1000-5 with five rocker holes evenly spaced across the bottom half and PIONEER cut in stencil font (like the old military foot lockers and duffel bags) across the top half. Any idea if that is possible and if so how much it would cost me?

mystic1219

mystic1219

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jul 3, 2015
Ill shoot you a PM @Weezil

mystic1219

mystic1219

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jul 3, 2015
How much for package deal including switches and cup holders?
I only make the metal panels and the cup holder panel was an idea by Mark Shearer at Shearer Performance. I did not want to steal his idea so I have not been making the cup holder panels.

PBR, however, is stealing any idea they can and they make a copy of his, but I'd much rather see you buy from Mark. I know he is on Facebook, not sure if he has a website.

I buy my switches from otrattw.net They are a little more expensive than some but I did a LOT of research for my own switches and they always had the best reviews. I have seen several cheaper ones fail but never an issue with these.

C

Canyon2019

Aug 5, 2019
Canyon Lake Tx
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I only make the metal panels and the cup holder panel was an idea by Mark Shearer at Shearer Performance. I did not want to steal his idea so I have not been making the cup holder panels.

PBR, however, is stealing any idea they can and they make a copy of his, but I'd much rather see you buy from Mark. I know he is on Facebook, not sure if he has a website.

I buy my switches from otrattw.net They are a little more expensive than some but I did a LOT of research for my own switches and they always had the best reviews. I have seen several cheaper ones fail but never an issue with these.
I’d like a custom panel if you’ll contact me.
[email protected]
Thanks

Reactions: mystic1219
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
It may depend on your post count.
Lol. No.
But @mystic1219 may not have gotten your reply notification.

Click on his name. Then START CONVERSATION and send a message. he will get a email at that point.

nitzo

nitzo

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2019
East Coast, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol. No.
But @mystic1219 may not have gotten your reply notification.

Click on his name. Then START CONVERSATION and send a message. he will get a email at that point.
I've sent 2 e-mails.....but that's cool.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!