P1000 Anyone run 5 lug wheels with adapters?

D

dilligaff82

Jan 24, 2017
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking at tire/wheel combos and I found a set of 15” wheels I like but they’re only available in 5 lug, either 4.5” (114.3mm) or 5.5” (139.7mm). Is this a bad idea?

Just dipping my toes into the idea of running the same size tires all the way around. From what I gather I’ll need wider spacers on the rear to even it out? Machine is all stock except for a 2” lift, and looking at 28-29” tires.

thanks in advance

Reactions: Lady01
Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Looking at tire/wheel combos and I found a set of 15” wheels I like but they’re only available in 5 lug, either 4.5” (114.3mm) or 5.5” (139.7mm). Is this a bad idea?

Just dipping my toes into the idea of running the same size tires all the way around. From what I gather I’ll need wider spacers on the rear to even it out? Machine is all stock except for a 2” lift, and looking at 28-29” tires.

thanks in advance
I understand finding a nice wheel, I do not know for certain but it seems reasonable that there are 4 to 5 lug adapters. Before you go that route try a good wheel shop... in fact I went thru KJ Motorsports for my tire/wheel combo. I didn't do an exhaustive search but I did do a lot... KJ so far had the best price on tires and wheels. I have a 2019 P1K-3 using a 3" rough country bracket lift, and a 1.5" rear wheel spacer. I just put on method 410 15" wheels with a 4+3 offset (most people on the forums have used a 5+2) and 29.5 Maxxis Carnivore tires.., before you order on line give them a call, they have a good team manning the phones and will help out a lot

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!