P1000 Anyone seen this battery?

J

JTW

Saw this on the Facebook group.. anyone seen it or used it? Quite a bit cheaper than the odyssey. Might be something for some of you to consider as you look to doing your second batteries.
IMG 3208

USMCsilver

USMCsilver

Mar 15, 2017
US
Ownership

1. 700-4
I put one in my kid's Polaris 90. Runs strong.

Sent via TapaTalk on S7 Edge.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Keep us posted on them as this could be a way better second battery option.

BackYardSigns

BackYardSigns

Apr 5, 2017
Auburn, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The listed measurements are extremely...., "tight", to say the least. I am ready to buy my battery just wish I knew if this will actually fit. Any one have pictures or seen pictures of this battery in the empty tray under the hood?

J

JTW

The listed measurements are extremely...., "tight", to say the least. I am ready to buy my battery just wish I knew if this will actually fit. Any one have pictures or seen pictures of this battery in the empty tray under the hood?
It's supposed to be a copy of the Odyssey and some Facebook group members claim to have used it with no issue.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Saw this on the Facebook group.. anyone seen it or used it? Quite a bit cheaper than the odyssey. Might be something for some of you to consider as you look to doing your second batteries.
View attachment 39183
I have now, looks like my wife, HA!

truc577

truc577

Lifetime Member
May 17, 2017
NEMO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yes I seen this battery too and wondered the same. Will it work as we need it to and will it fit in the hole?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
mbjeepxj

mbjeepxj

Mar 21, 2016
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
no ratchet... just a cinch-down buckle style strap. I cut 2 slits in the bottom of the storage area and ran the strap down through there and over the battery.

Reactions: Tigermark
N

Nipper

May 11, 2017
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the reply! Sounds like a good idea to keep it stable

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tigermark

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!