BOX1

P700 Anyone unmount and mount there own tires on aluminum wheels?

G

giannid

Nov 15, 2019
Ownership

1. 700-4
The Pioneer is do for a new set of shoes and wondering if it's something I can do myself or do I need to take to a tire shop? None of the shops around me have decent tires so I'd like to order them from Rocky Mountain. Problem is I have to get the tires on. I've mounted and mounted heavy duty truck tires many times. Wondering if this is a job I can do myself without damaging the stock aluminum wheels. I do have tire irons for heavy duty tires, bead blasting tools along with a big compressor. Thoughts?

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
yes mounting the tires is as easy as semi tires just take smaller bites working the last bead around the rim

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
All the time! buy the tire mount/unmount tool/changer from Harbor freight and you can do it yourself easily. Cant tell u how many sets Ive done with mine.

G

giannid

Nov 15, 2019
Ownership

1. 700-4
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Chiropractor knows me well already, LOL!
All the more you want some kind of changer. Seriously, you dont want to want to do it without something. The changer puts the tire up waist high For setting the bead and
It also brakes the bead without fucing up the rim. You will find that u will use it for other projects. It stores easy as well!
the thing is $50 right now! I paid $100 whn i got mine are u cheep or somethin? C’mon man! 🤣

PS better get them pics posted up! All kinds iof helo and no pics! If u need help with it ask

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!