AOAA in PA

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
has anyone been there the wife and I are going end of aug to check it out any tips or advice would be great thanks guy

webby

webby

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2015
Philipsburg, Pa.
Ownership

1. 500
I've heard of it. I have a buddy that we sometimes tailgate with that lives in Shamokin....and I know he has a couple friends that have been there. To answer your question, I haven't but I'll ask him and see if I can get any info. That place is about 2hrs from where I live.

webby

webby

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2015
Philipsburg, Pa.
Ownership

1. 500
that would be great thank you
Ok soooo.....I talked to my buddy Eric and he said his friends don't stay at the campground but do take day trips there because they say it's a nice mix of trails. They don't live far from there. Some open and flat, some tight that require some finesse and also some that are rocky and challenging. It's on a chunk of ground that was mined so that sounds accurate. I ride on a couple different old mined out properties and that's pretty standard. As I get more info. I'll pass it along. Seems like from what he said the web site is pretty on point. I read a couple reviews also and it got pretty decent marks. Sorry I couldn't give you anything more but hopefully soon I can. Any idea when you'd be heading that way?

Reactions: jak9922
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
oh no thats perfect we are going to just spend a day riding there then stay at a hotel and come home the mext day just seemed like a cool place to check put we were going to go to nh ride the wild trails but nh state law is no modified exhaust lol well i dont own anything with a stock exhaust

webby

webby

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2015
Philipsburg, Pa.
Ownership

1. 500
oh no thats perfect we are going to just spend a day riding there then stay at a hotel and come home the mext day just seemed like a cool place to check put we were going to go to nh ride the wild trails but nh state law is no modified exhaust lol well i dont own anything with a stock exhaust
HA HA! No surprise there! They probably enacted that law specifically for you. I hope you guys enjoy it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!