Arctic Cat Prowler/Tracker 800SX Air Intake

Cely1932

Cely1932

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2021
Loveland, CO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My Father-In-Law runs a Tracker 800SX on his ranch in southern Colorado. In Arctic-Cats wisdom, they placed the air intake just in front of the passenger side rear wheel. Needless to say, the front tire sends a dust storm into that intake. He has to blow out the primary filter after every ride. He asked me to come up with a solution to this. I went a little overboard and build a low volume vacuum mold to make a cover that he could plumb out of to grab air above the cab. I have some left over intake covers if anyone knows of an owner of one of these machines.

I haven't hit up any of the Arctic-Cat forums yet, as I just got a call today that he finished the install & it worked great.

Tracker 800SX 20211216 081107 20211217 133324 Resized 20220112 151135 3558

Reactions: Smitty335
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!